CB Automotive is a member of the (MTAQ) Motor Trades Association of Queensland. Our experienced and fully qualified mechanics take pride in offering a professional and ethical approach to all services on all motor vehicles maintenance and repairs. With over 30 years experience we guarantee quality, professionalism and high customer satisfaction.
Vehicle Roadworthy Certificates From $70
Roadworthy certificate to sell, register or transfer.
At our local repair shop in Yatala, we are an Approved Inspection Station and are able to carry out safety certificates for all vehicles including cars, buses and trucks.. If you are wanting to sell your vehicle, register or just planning on transferring - we are able to help.
Some of the repair services we provide:
- Cooling systems
- Fuel systems
- Brake repair
- Cluth assemblies
- Headlight restoration
- Manual & automatic transmissions
- Drive assemblies and steering
- Suspension systems
- Electrical systems
Vehicle Service From $190
At our local repair shop in Yatala, we service all vehicles from all makes and models.
All of our mechanics have received industry-leading training and utilize cutting edge technology to ensure you receive the highest quality service. When dealing with CB Automotive you can count on the job being done right, every time.
- Yearly service
- 3 Year service
- 6 Year service
- Log Book Service – we can stamp your Log Book without affecting your warranty
- The Ultimate Service – our most comprehensive service possible
- 3 in 1 Fuel Injection Service
Air Conditioning Service From $120
Air conditioning systems contain an abundance of seals and hoses that can dry out or crack, which could lead to coolant leaks and poor performance.
If you're finding that your air conditioning isnt running as efficiently as it used to, needs a re-gassing or it's been a while since it's last service, now is the time! We will make your air conditioning run like it's brand new.
What's involved in AC repair:
- Inspection of drive belts and pulleys
- Check operation of valves and thermostats
- Condenser temperature check
- Add required amount of refrigerant oil
- Suction line temperature reading
- Inspection of hoses and components